Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I will be waiting















Walking on green lawn with your feet on mine
grabbing you in my arms on a winter evening
candle light dinner and a bottle of wine
dancing so close that we feel each other breathing

I will be waiting for that day to come

Watching you sleep in the morning for hours
sipping tea under a small shelter when its raining,
desperately waiting for the moments that will be ours
I want you in real life I am done with dreaming.



Long drive at night you sitting next to me
hand in hand lying on terrace gazing stars,
I have locked you in my heart and lost the key
I want to be with you before you go too far.


You hold me tight and wipe your tears on my shoulder
i stroke your hairs with your head on my lap,
when we will make things work together
the vacant space in your heart i want to fill that gap.

I will be waiting for that day to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment